About Dawlish Sands
The Resort is just a short walk away from the Award Winning sandy beach.
Due to Government restrictions and social distancing rules, entertainment venues and bars may be not be available until further notice.
The beach is a one and a half mile stretch of reddish sand, it is great for paddling and swimming with its sheltered sand dunes, award winning clean waters and family amusements, it truly fits the bill as a traditional seaside destination. If you’re a little unsure of swimming or worried about the little ones then be reassured that the area is watched by RNLI lifeguards.
Park facilities include:
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Modern open plan Clubhouse
- Clubhouse with terraced seating and children’s play area
- Cabaret acts throughout the Summer months
- Nearby award winning sandy beach
- Nearby funfair, karting, minigolf & rides
- A lovely Links Golf Course just a short drive away!
- On-site Restaurant serving food and beverages
- Adventure Playground
- Amusement Arcade
- Cabaret Entertainment
- Pets welcome
- Easy check-in, no queuing at reception
- Sky TV & BT Sport in Clubhouses
- FREE WIFI in Clubhouses
- Superfast Internet connection in your Holiday Home (pricing packages for 1, 4 or 7 nights available)
A Natural Experience
As part of the Exe Estuary, Dawlish Warren is one of the most important areas for wildfowl and wading birds in the country. Thousands of birds come to feed or to spend the winter here, attracting bird watchers and wildlife enthusiasts. The surrounding dunes and grassland are home to over 600 types of flowering plants. Dawlish Warren is internationally recognised as an important ecological site and as such is protected by both national and international laws. If you want to learn more there is a visitor’s centre offering information about the wildlife reserve. From here you can gain access to the various hides dotted throughout the various habitats on-site.
Hurry! Only 4 left
Hurry! Just 2 left
Hurry! Only 3 left